Monday 24 October 2011

Stay True

Hi guys,

I hope you all had a good weekend. I have to say, this weekend has to have been one of the most enlightening weekends for me. I learnt the value of friendship over the weekend. So often we meet people in life and claim to be their friends but it takes one, just one incident to learn if they really who they claim to be. All I'm trying to say here guys is that actions speak louder than words; especially when it comes to friendships. Never call someone a friend when you know deep in you that they are not.

Interesting weekend though none-the-less. I would like to send a huge shoutout to Waxmus for a nice party on Friday at Sister Sister. I roped in a close friend of mine (Khotso) to have a one-on-one set with at Sister Sister and I really enjoyed it. Thank you to all of you that hung out with us. Next, we went to check my boy Big Sky's 30th birthday party at DiSofeng. Wow, what a party as well. Huge turn out. It was interesting to see my boy walking around with a bottle of Tecquilla and hugging everyone around. I'm not sure if he does remember speaking to me, but hey man, he had to let go, it was his special day. That was a lot of fun.

I missed out on the Frolic 6 gig on Saturday unfortunately but I believe it was a very good party. Shoutout to Frolic 6. On Sunday I had to play at Uba Ultra's gig at the Panyaza in Dube. That was also a nice party. I still don't know how I agreed to have those Tecquilla shots with Ribatone and Trevor The Japanesse, but hey, I did. Thank you for all the love guys and nice party Uba.

It's a brand new week guys and let's have a productive one. This coming weekend will be a hectic one. I'll keep you updated later in the week. The Soulful Kollective Radio Show #57 will be podcasted on Wednesday guys. My man Sai will be in the mix. Stay tuned for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment