Friday 14 October 2011

Soulful Kollective Night

Hey guys,

Welcome to my blogging page. Thank you for following me. There will nice goodies for you in the coming weeks from this page to keep you entertained for some time. Tell your friends to tell their friends that Brian Blaq is blogging and let's all be friends. Join me this Saturday (15 October 2011) at the Rockerfella Lounge with my compadres as we host yet another Soulful Kollective Night. Oh, you didn't know, Brian Blaq is a member of the Soulful Kollective!!!

As always, we feature the best dj's on the decks. This Saturday will not be different. We have on the decks Deep Xcape. I have to add that these cats have been producing some good music and doing great remixes. I'm a huge fan of these dO iT nOw Recording artists. We've also got Cnr537, DJ Spin The Rockster and my partners in crime of course, The Soulful Kollective (DJ Jiyane and Sai). It promises to be a beautiful night, so yeah, come hang out with us guys. Check out the latest Soulful Kollective Show #56 with my hommie DJ Jiyane in the mix guys...

Let the good times roll guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment