Monday 20 February 2012

For Your Listening Pleasure

Hey guys,

It's been a while since my last blog. Thank you once again for taking the time out to reading and giving advise. I appreciate the support. A massive shoutout to everyone that came to the Backyard Party this past Saturday (18 February 2012). What a blissful night it was. I'd like to think that all of you had a beautiful time, even when you guys refused to leave after they closed the door. My highlight for the night would have to be when the lights went out. Somebody, somewhere at the back must've switched the wrong switch. It was dark, but the music continued... This all happened when I was playing. To my surprise, I heard people cheering on in the darkness. This just goes to show that you guys really are crazy. Thank you once again you guys...



It was a real shock to hear about the sudden death of the super talented Whitney Houston. A massive loss to the music and entertainment industry. May her beautiful soul rest in peace. There isn't much that I want to share this time around and I just thought I'd surprise you guys by sending you all a mix I did for a movement that has hosted some of the hottest gigs around Jozi. I've had the pleasure of playing at a few of their events and I recently did a mix for them which was sent out to their loyal followers. I thought I'd share this down-tempo mix with you guys since you've been so loyal to my blog. Here it is guys, a mix I did for La Dolce Vita late last year. Hope you enjoy it...

http://brianblaq.podomatic.com/entry/2012-02-20T07_37_46-08_00

Tracklist:


1.       Jazzanova feat. Clara Hill – That Night

2.       Nuyorican Soul – Nautilus Mawtilus

3.       Jazzanova – L.O.V.E. and You and I (DJ Ghe Mix)

4.       Doctor Rockit – CafĂ© De Flore

5.       4Hero feat. Marcos Vale – Escape

6.       Byron Stingly – Flying High

7.       Reel People feat. Omar – Outta Love (4Hero Remix)

8.       Nadirah Shakoor – Touched My Soul

9.       Nomumbah – Tudo Que Voce Podia Ser

10.   Nuyorican Soul feat. George Benson – You Can Do It

11.   Glenn Underground – Funky Ghetto

No comments:

Post a Comment