Tuesday 29 January 2013

Daniel Ray - Spirituality EP

Daniel Ray boasts an evocative sound – all uniquely his own.
Raised in South Africa, this well-travelled soul cut his teeth in the UK underground before relocating to Bahrain some four years ago – where he now holds a DJ residency and makes music in his studio every day.
In this ep, Spirituality, he captivates the soul of listeners with easy sensual harmonies, heart-warming melodies and surrendering basslines. In essence, this package is a soothing remedy for your soul.
He effortlessly and seamlessly laces these reviving sounds with up-tempo techno beats, creating an amazing resonance to the ear.

FEATURING:
1. Against The Horizon
2. Exotic
3. Spirituality

“Producing music gives me a sense of purpose… makes me feel like I’m doing something with my life. It’s an outlet for my emotional expression.” - Daniel Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment