Tuesday 5 June 2012

Blaq Lite Vol.2

Hey there guys,

After much anticipation, I finally decided to post the second Blaq Lite Series. A big shoutout to my boy Themba Nqaba for "nagging" me into publishing this mix. I really took my own sweet time doing this one.

I have to say though, this current mix has really been inspired by the "new" sound that seems to be taking over the dancefloors lately. In honesty though, I don't think this should be seen as a "new" sound. This is the type of house we had been jamming to in the late 90's right up to the mid 2000's. Deep house seems to be making a huge come back to the dancefloors and I must say, I'm one of the many dj's that is happy about this. I've sourced out some of the deeper sounds that are currently out and compiled them into this one beautiful, deep, jazzy mix. The beauty about this mix is that it's a good mixture of both local and international house tracks.

I really hope that you enjoy this mix, and I'm looking forward to hearing your views. Your support over the past couple of months has been really overwhelming guys. Thank you all...

Check it out: http://brianblaq.podomatic.com/entry/2012-06-04T02_32_30-07_00

No comments:

Post a Comment